Sunday, 13 December 2009

Narrative 1

In a dark and rainy night when finished my work and I want to back home. I listened to the radio it was 9:00 pm it was the time news bulletin. The announcer started to warn the people about dangerous criminal escaped from prison. I scared and felt concerned when I had listened to this warning.

When I was turning to my drive way when suddenly I saw something moved quickly and wants to break into the home. I could not know what this thing because of the darkness. So I started to doubt about the dangerous criminal who escaped from prison.

Then I was staying away from the home and I was worrying about my kids. I called the police but the network is cut off because of the rain. I shocked and I don’t know what to. I saw the criminal broke into the home from window. So I decided to go inside the home to attacked the criminal and protect my children from him. I took bar iron from the car trunk striker the criminal .Then broke into home like the criminal in moment felt I’m criminal was breaking into his house. The house was quiet and sound of rain and thunder awful so was scared and nerves. Then Started too looked around the home to attack the criminal. While I was look around the home I heard a scream so I run to the kids room.

I had shocked I saw my children watching TV. I asked them where the criminal. After that my children told me they were in the neighbor house and they forgot the key. Therefore, they broke into the house like the criminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment