I was late for college and feeling stressed as I had an exam. I was cursing the traffic when suddenly....
One day I was studying the day before for the exam and I was wakeful of the exam until the midnight and I decided to have rest before going to the exam. I set the alarm clock. Then was immortalized to sleep quickly.
When I woke up the sun was on my eyes and I looked at the clock and I found out that I woke up late. I was much stressed, then I had get dressed quickly outlay of the home was hoping that I do the exam with the other students. When stuck in traffic jam, I saw that there was a lot of cars stop then I think of a solution and I found that I stop my car and get out of the car and continue the way to the college running run as fast as possible I can.
When arrived to the college, I couldn’t catch my breath, but I continued running until I get to the class. I felt scared because I didn’t found anybody there; I thought that I want the wrong class. I felt frustration and I went to found the teacher to now be it the exam or how I can Re-examination after a period of time.
I stared to talk to the teacher to explained to him what happed with me that I did the exam later, unfortunately the teacher told me that he postponed the exam to next week and he send an e-mail to the student but I didn’t checked me e-mail that day . I was disappointed that this situation happened with me and I decided a check me e-mail every day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment